I feel pretty good about the results this week. As usual, lots of room for improvement but I’m starting to feel more confident about the results.
With the first pose I set a goal to try and capture the whole figure. Almost made it, too
I did the same with this one but didn’t even come close (the model kept drifting and I kept trying to realign my drawing with where she was at…bad move on my part).
After the first 20 minutes were up I had only finished the leg on the right. As luck would have it, a couple of people asked her to do the pose for an extra 10 minutes so I was able to get the other leg and some of her torso in.
This last pose was my favorite, the 20 minutes were up way too fast.
Unfortunately, I won’t have an opportunity to draw from the model again for about 3 weeks. If I’m feeling industrious I may draw from a still life or two and post those up.